The Black Bass is definitely one of the most sought after target species for lure anglers to get them off their bucket list. Well known for their brute force when they hit your lures, the first place they'd run to is the snaggy environment in the mangrove. Black Bass readily takes crankbaits and top water lures without any hesitation, or trolling divers which also proves to be a very productive way when the bite rate of lure casting is slow. Anglers from all over the world are spending lots of money to hunt for their first Black Bass. At SK Sri Ganda, it is a much cheaper option for you to fulfil your dream of catching that first Black Bass!
Join us as we take you on an adventure through the wild Gajah river, which is located in SK Sri Ganda, Sabah, Malaysia.
Best Fishing Season
Fishing for Black bass in Sri Ganda is available all year round. However, the season when Giant Black Bass hunt is from March to August.
Recommended Rod Ratings: Up to PE3-PE6 or 40lb-80lb
Recommended Reel Sizes: 4000-5000 (Spinning), 300-400 (Baitcasting) [Based on Daiwa Size]
Recommended Line Rating: 40-80lb Braid
Recommended Lures: 100-150mm Topwater Pencils/Poppers, Wakebaits / Swimbaits up to 4.5in-8in, Suspend or Floating Crankbait 89-120mm Depth 3-8m.
Accommodation is a homestay which is situated just beside the Gajah River and is 5mins away from the boat launching point.
Two-way transport from the airport is inclusive.
All meals at Sri Ganda is included. You can pre-order fresh seafood like prawns and crabs, which will be prepared by the locals. Do let us know beforehand and we can give you more details on this.
Other Terms & Conditions:
· A 50% deposit fee is required to secure your booking. Dates/ trip will be booked and blocked once deposit is received.
· The remaining balance of 50% payment and any other miscellaneous cost must be paid 30 days prior to departure date.
· It is compulsory for all guests to purchase their own travel insurance during the entire fishing period with DMC Fishing.
· DMC Fishing can assist guests with the purchase of travel insurance upon request. Cost will be billed together with their final payment.
· It is DMC Fishing company policy requirement that guests who make their own travel insurance coverage must submit a proof of coverage to DMC Fishing at least 1 week prior to departure date, with the policy covering the entire period. Otherwise, DMC Fishing reserves the right to invalidate the entire booking and any prior payments will be forfeited without replacement.
· All guests will be required to complete and agree to the DMC Fishing standard terms & conditions at the time of booking.
· All guests are responsible for their own personal valuables and belongings throughout the trip. DMC Fishing will not be responsible for any loss or damages as a result.
· There will be strictly no refund for any deposits/payment in any case of a cancellation or no-show.
· DMC Fishing reserves the right to change any of the terms and condition above without prior notice.